Wednesday, February 15, 2017

How To Root Galaxy Core Duos GT I8262 Without PC

How To Root Galaxy Core Duos GT I8262 Without PC


Galaxy Core Duos GT-I8262 is one of the recent successful low budget device from Samsung. It has a decent configuration for the price tag. By rooting the Galaxy Core Duos GT-I8262 we can customize the device to a high extend. Some of them are Uninstall unwanted system apps, Install mods, install custom ROM etc.

In this post I included the simple steps to root Galaxy Core Duos GT-I8262 using a single Android app Framaroot. Framroot is the free Android app developed by alephzain, which helps to root Android device without using a PC. Framroot root also supports many other Android devices, the list is too big so I am not including it here, check out the official thread for all the available device.

Note:
- Backup all important data
- Required minimum 30% battery
- Rooting will void warranty (You can get warranty back by unrooting)

Disclaimer
Rooting may brick your device .. I am not responsible for any damage .. Do at your risk.

Galaxy Core Duos I8262 Root Without PC ?

1. Download the Latest Framaroot - Download
2. Install the downloaded apk to your device.
3. Open Framroot app
4. Select Install SuperSU and tap on Gandalf.



5. On Success you will get a Success dialog ... tap OK.



6. Finally, Reboot device to complete root process.

Thats it.


Available link for download